Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tech - A unique case for my Treo 650


My Treo 650 carrying case is getting a bit worn out and I was thinking of getting a new one. Checking through mytreo.net, a favourite Treo related website, I found an online seller of handmade fabric cases at www.foofshop.com. They also make bags for Apple laptops, iPods, Palm PDAs (including Treos), the Nokia N-series of mobile phones and Canon IXUS cameras. Very interesting indeed and I have ordered a case for my Treo (left, thats the fabric I'll be getting), a case for my wife's iPod (since I have seen her drop it twice, she's using an oversized sunglass cloth bag) and a Cable Turtle for my new Sony earphones (will review them later on). Go check it out, I have recommended the site to many of my friends and they really like the designs and fabric used (Kimono, Coduroy and Tweed etc)

No comments: